Olympus has announced the new upper entry-level DSLR model: E-620, inheriting many features form the E-30 and with a body about the size of the E-420.
It seems very interesting, featuring things like:
- a 12.3 Megapixel sensor;
- in-body image stabilization;
- 2.7" tilt and swivel LCD (very good!)
- Shadow Adjustment Technology
- a selection of Art Filters (from E-30)
- Multiple Exposure mode (like we had in many film SLR models)
Also an underwater case will be offered as an optional.
Initial pricing should be around 700 $ in the US with kit lens (14-42 mm).