As anticipated beginning of last week, yesterday Adobe released version 2.2 of Lightroom.
No new addition with respect to expected changes:
- added support for additional cameras (Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon PowerShot G10, Panasonic DMC-G1/DMC-FX150/DMC-FZ28/DMC-LX3, Leica D-LUX 4)
- camera profiles embedded (see the Camera Calibration panel)
- quite a number of bug/performance fixes, especially for tools in the Develop view.
See here the anticipation of Lightroom 2.2.
If you want to remove previous camera profiles (beta ones made available by Adobe labs), delete anything containing word "Beta" in the following folders:
- Mac: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles (go to Library folder for Macintosh HD, do not use the user account;
- Windows 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles
- Windows Vista: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles
It's necessary to restart Lightroom to make the deletion effective.