Adobe has released Lightroom version 3.6 and corresponding Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) version 6.6 plugin for Photoshop.
The update of Lightroom includes these items:
- 10 new cameras supported;
- many new lens modules;
- several bug fixes like:
- Rapid advancement through the grid can crash the preview processor
- Tethering doesn’t work with the Nikon D3x
- Lightroom does not write to the correct metadata fields after editing capture time
- Lightroom crashes when saving keyword to file
- Certain JPG files are shown as damaged or unsupported after import
- Publish to Hard Disk fails in LR 3.5 for publish collections created in 3.3 or earlier
- Entering a custom aspect ratio in Quick Develop leaves the Crop Ratio menu black
- Copy/Pasted Crop Aspect Ratio lost on edit
- Copy/Pasted/Previous crop loses aspect ratio lock when adjusted in the Develop module
Full details at this link.