News from the photo world focused on amateur/enthusiast and professionals.
Adobe has released Lightroom 6.4. Many of the interesting changes are the same that we covered with the detail article on Adobe Camera Raw 9.4 - see here.
Now let's see the changes for Lightroom in details, as new features/improvements and bug fixes.
- Faster update of thumbnails when editing multiple images using sync or copy&paste, also Lightroom now builds 1:1 previews in advance to be ready for fast zooming in.
- The panorama merging process is about twice faster than version 6.3.
Yesterday, January 5th 2016, Nikon has announced two new and amazing DLSR: the middle/high segment D500 and the professional D5.
They are packed with a lot of new technology, really interesting and significantly upgrade previous models, respectively D300s (after six years, I am happy that industry takes time to innovate and not just throw out new models every 6 months just to make your camera seem obsolete) and D4x.
Let's see most interesting points.
DxO Labs has released version 7.2 of DxO Optics Pro software for RAW development. Changes in this version are:
- Support for new cameras (Panasonic Lumix G1, G2, GF3, Canon PowerShot S100);
- enhancements of the crop tool;
- fixing image paths when images are moved;
- "open with" function from third party programs opens a new project
- several bug fixes.
Page 7 of 33